9th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I fulfill my dream of becoming a Pilot after scoring 55% in Pre university course?

Hello sir, i don't have 55% in my pre university course, i'm currently doing my engineering. How can i fulfill my pilot dream ?

10th June 2011, 12:43 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fulfill my dream of becoming a Pilot after scoring 55% in Pre university course?

Since you are doing engineering better to go with indian airforce..
Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF Pilots:
BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.
The candidate should not have failed INS-B/PAB Test earlier.
Should not have been suspended in Flying Training earlier.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure
Interivews Test/ Personality Test All candidates will be required to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, except those
already qualified previously. All PAB Test qualified candidates will then be required to appear for rest of the Air Force
Selection Board tests comprising of officers Intelligence Test/Psychological/Group Tests and Interview. The total selection period is approx 5 or 6 days. Candidates finally recommended by the Selection Board will be routed to Medical Examination which may take another 6 or 7 days. Duration of training is 72 weeks at Air Force Academy.
19th June 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fulfill my dream of becoming a Pilot after scoring 55% in Pre university course?

I want to become an ASTRONAUT . I'am 1st year Pu student in PCMB combination. Which course shall I take in my future education as which one would be easier to acheive my goal? What are the qualities required to become an "ASTRONAUT?"
8th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc physics with 58%, and have ncc 'c' certificte with A grade. How can i join Indian airforce?
25th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i fuldil my dream without ncc c certiefect
27th February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

heloo sir i'm an engineering student n i have NCC 'C' certificate what will i have to do join SSB...is there anyexam for it an engineering student...i'm ankita...
27th February 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i'm an engineering student n i have NCC 'c' certificate ...what will i have to do ..is there any exam for engineering student
11th March 2012, 01:36 AM
Dexter_Morgan

To become a actronaut you should choose subjects like science,maths,geography in 10th
after 10th in 11th and 12th you should go in science stream. in that you must choose PMC subjects
this subjects will help you to become a good astronaut in future
best of luck.
10th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

maths 33or physics me 58 marks he to me pilot ban sakta hu
6th January 2014, 11:24 AM
kittukarthik

Sir I have NCC B-Certificate. So i'd lke to join in Indian Navy With Degree Certificate and I got a rank in NCC "BUO" means Battallion Under Officer....And later my ather got trasferred to other place so then i didn't completed my C-Certificate..So then i want to join in Indian Navy with B-Certificate...Karthik From Vijayawada...
26th January 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am doing my engineering final year course. I attended the RD camp at delhi and i am also a commendation holder from DG of NCC. I have A ,B , and C certificates but i have c grade on C certificate. Sir can i apply to indian army??
6th February 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
currently i am doing BBA and trying" C" certificate i am very intrested in airline can u help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?