15th April 2023, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How and when to get admission in BSc Chemistry from IGNOU?

I have passed hs with p,c,m,b combination in 2010. Now i want to study bsc chemistry honours from ignou. Could you pls say me how and when to get admission for this course, and where from i will get admission form?

15th April 2023, 08:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to get admission in BSc Chemistry from IGNOU?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCMB group, you are eligible for getting admission to IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in B.Sc. Chemistry (Major) degree course.

As far as the admission process is concerned, IGNOU offers admission in two cycles every year namely January cycle and July cycle and application for which is made available online.

For complete details regarding the admission procedure, course structure, etc., you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in and http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/413/2.
15th April 2023, 09:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

IGNOU BSc admission to the January year cycle commenced. Applicants can apply to the IGNOU BSc General UG program using the Samarth (Online) or Regional Centre (Offline) modes. The admission procedure for the IGNOU BSc program should be completed before the deadline (14 March 2023).
15th April 2023, 11:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to BSc Chemistry program through its distance education mode. Here's how you can apply for admission to BSc Chemistry from IGNOU:

1. Visit the IGNOU website: The first step is to visit the IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) and register yourself as a new user by creating a username and password.

2. Fill the application form: Once you have registered, fill out the online application form for admission to the BSc Chemistry program. Make sure to provide accurate and complete information in the form.

3. Upload required documents: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and relevant documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, and ID proof.

4. Pay the application fee: The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit card, or debit card. The fee for the BSc Chemistry program is INR 200.

5. Submit the application: Once you have filled out the form, uploaded the required documents, and paid the application fee, submit the application form online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?