11th August 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors

Hie m ashwini studying in bsc final yr with chemistry honours..i want to know how to get admission into msc in pharmaceutical chemistry for my higher studies and to what extent it will be good for my future?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  2. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  3. Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors
  9. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  10. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  14. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  15. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  16. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  17. Top colleges for M.Sc Chemistry for a student of B.Sc 1st year?
  18. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing
13th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors

how get admission in msc in pharmaceutical chemistry
10th May 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors

How to get admission in m.sc pharmacetucial chemistry i m b.sc last yea studnt?
6th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in M.Pharma? I am studying in B.Sc final year with chemistry honours.
8th September 2015, 05:53 PM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the MSc in pharma. Branch after your BSc in chemistry hon.
The eligibility for the MSc in pharma branch is to have a BSc degree chemistry as a major subject. You can sit on the state counseling in which on the basis of your aggregate marks you can get the admission in MSc pahrma.
19th December 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get admition into MSC in pharmacy ?I'm BSCIT final year student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?