18th June 2023, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible or not for upsc while i graduated with BBA?

I am eligible or not for upsc while i graduated with BBA?

21st June 2023, 04:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am eligible or not for upsc while i graduated with BBA?

Yes, BBA graduate are eligible for UPSC examination.

There is no specific requirement for the stream of your graduation degree for appearing in the UPSC CSE.

The eligibility criteria for the UPSC are as follows:-

Educational Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognised University.
You must be a citizen of India.

Age limit:-
Your age must be between 21 and 32 years

You must have a good academic record.

You must be able to pass the UPSC CSE preliminary exam, main exam, and interview.

If you meet all of the eligibility criteria, you can start preparing for the UPSC CSE. It is a very competitive exam, so you will need to put in a lot of hard work and dedication.
21st June 2023, 07:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. It is the examination conducting body which conducts examination for recruitment as IAS, IPS, IFS and other allied services.

The required eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can apply for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st June 2023, 07:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and the term UPSC examination is generally used to refer to the Civil Services examination which is held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree course which is a bachelor degree course, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the same examination as far as the minimum educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd June 2023, 02:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for UPSC while graduated with BBA as you have met the eligibility of having graduation from recognised university or equivalent to the bachelor degree.
23rd June 2023, 04:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination (popularly known as the UPSC examination) is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, if you have completed your BBA degree course from a recognized university then you are certainly eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination provided you also hold the eligibility criteria other than the educational.

For complete information regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
24th June 2023, 09:29 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for UPSC after graduating with BBA.
There is no specific requirement for the stream of graduation for UPSC.

Educational Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years.

Here are some tips for preparing for UPSC after graduating with BBA:
Start your preparation early.
Take online courses or join a study group.
Attend coaching classes.
Read newspapers and magazines regularly.
Practice answering previous year's questions.
Stay motivated and focused.
24th June 2023, 04:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you're eligible for Upsc. After completing the BBA course, students can also enter civil services. For example, BBA graduates can appear for UPSC CSE (Civil Service Examination) for the positions of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), etc.
30th June 2023, 12:12 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) examination even if you have graduated with a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree. The UPSC has certain educational qualifications eligibility criteria, and a minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. BBA is considered a valid degree for UPSC exams. However, it's important to note that there are other eligibility criteria such as age limits, nationality, and physical fitness, which you should also consider. It is recommended to check the official UPSC website or consult the latest UPSC notification for accurate and detailed eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?