3rd May 2011, 10:09 PM
versha k

Am I eligible for CTET if I graduated in B.Com,B.Ed from DU and cleared prelims of KVS?

I am graduated in b.com(pass) course and done b.ed from D.U. and cleared the pre examination of kvs.Am i eligible for ctet

6th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET if I graduated in B.Com,B.Ed from DU and cleared prelims of KVS?

i am a b.com graduate with 76%marks can eligible to apply for a ctetexam
6th May 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET if I graduated in B.Com,B.Ed from DU and cleared prelims of KVS?

B.Com with B.Ed degree holder is eligible for CTET or not?
9th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible for ctet if i have passed b.com and b.ed and pursuing ett(jbt) from jammu???
9th May 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET if I graduated in B.Com BUT NOT DONE B ED
22nd May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for CTET if i graduated in m.com but not done B.ed
5th September 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for tet paper -1,i have passed b,com b,ed of ap
1st November 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed mca ,can i appear in pgt as computer science teacher .My id is [email protected]
31st January 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom with 44% mcom with 45%bed with 72% and 12Th with 60% is i am eligible for ctet
31st January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th with 60% bcom(h) with 44% mcom with 45% and bed with 72% is am eligible for ctet test
7th April 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

ctet paper 2 subjets for B.com D.Ed.(JBT) ? is there Alternative for 'Math N Science'?
14th October 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ctet if i graduate in b.com with 58 percent , persuming b.ed . Which subjet combination are for cleaing the ctet
15th May 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.a simply not b.ed yet can i eligible for C-TET exam for PRT.
27th October 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in sy.bcom so after completing my tybcom i want to apply for jounalisume course so can you please inform me what is the next procedure for applying.
27th October 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in sy.bcom so after completing my tybcom i want to apply for jounalisume course so can you please inform me what is the next procedure for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?