24th October 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

IPCC and Bachelor's Degree, both have the same value?

Hello everyone, I have completed 12th and looking to pursue IPCC exam. I have heard that if I qualified in IPCC exam then I get equal value as of Bachelor’s Degree? Is it true? Please let me know immediately.

11th November 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IPCC and Bachelor's Degree, both have the same value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed 12th and looking to pursue IPCC exam. I have heard that if I qualified in IPCC exam then I get equal value as of Bachelor’s Degree? Is it true? Please let me know immediately.

The CA IPCC is not a bachelor’s degree. The CA IPCC can be completed in 9 months duration and the minimum duration of any bachelor’s degree is 3 years. The CA IPCC is not considered equivalent to a bachelor’s degree. Candidates who have passed CA IPCC can get various jobs in private organizations. The ICAI is conducting the CA course. Therefore, if a student wants a bachelor’s degree, then he/she has to join any degree course like BCom and complete it.
11th November 2018, 03:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IPCC and Bachelor's Degree, both have the same value?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is a professional course recognized by ICAI whereas Bachelor’s degrees are recognized by Universities. IPCC is not equivalent to the Bachelor Degree course. If you have a bachelor's degree, it does not mean that you have cleared CA IPCC, although if you have cleared CA IPCC then its highly likely that you can easily clear a bachelor's degree (such as bcom/bcom Honors). So value of IPCC is much more than bachelor’s degree.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?