12th December 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?

hello
i have y done bfa . I want to job .
But i did'nt understand in which field
i should go after doing bfa bachelor of fine arts.
I hope u reply my question very fast.

14th December 2014, 03:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?

First of all make up your mind as to which field you're good in and in which field can you excel.

However below I have mentioned some scopes for BFA graduates. You can have a look and hence decide as to which field you want to choose as a career.

After doing your graduation in BFA you may find many job opportunities like;

. As crafts or fine artists, multimedia artists, actors, art directors, art teachers or writers

Students after completing completing their BFA course mainly go for ceramics, creative writing, graphic design, painting, photography, print making, sculptures, studio, theatre etc.

. You can even go for a a teaching profession in Elementary, middle or secondary schools.

. In creative writing you can find job as a journalist, technical writer, copy writer or freelance writer.

Try to look for the type of work you would like to do and then go for the respective field.
14th December 2014, 09:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have y done bfa . I want to job .
But i did'nt understand in which field
i should go after doing bfa bachelor of fine arts.
I hope u reply my question very fast.
The career opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts students is good in both the Government and Private sectors as well . Basically, the works of Bachelor of Fine Arts include, Jewellery, Pottery, Bags, Rugs and Furniture. The job opportunity for BFA course is good in Overseas as well.

After completing BFA course, the applicant can find job opportunities in private sectors in the fields like, Artistic studios, Magazines, Advertising Firms, Newspapers, etc.

Not only in Private they can also find job opportunities in Government as well. The government sector job includes, Director, Visualizer, Printing institutes’ Layout Designers.
15th December 2014, 12:41 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Graduates holding a BFA may find careers as craft or fine artists, multimedia artists, actors, art directors, art teachers or writers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?