25th November 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?

Sir,
I am a MBA gratuate. Because of my interests in art field i like to join the field of fine arts so i want to do bachelor of fine arts. I dont know when the course will start and when the enterence wil be.I am very much interested in art work of painting, drawing and clay statue making.If u know the details. Please let me know.

28th November 2014, 04:40 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?

Its good that you have interest in Fine Arts and there are various college available in india which offers B.A (hons) in fine arts and Bachelor's in Fine Arts. Since You are a MBA graduate it would be better for you to opt for Bachelor in Fine Arts- (B.F.A)

Here i will list out the college with details which provides Bachelor in Fine arts:-

Aligarh Muslim University

www.amu.ac.in

Amity School Of Fine Arts

www.amity.edu/asfa

Amity University

www.amity.edu.in

Anand Arts College

www.aac.ac.in

Andhra University

www.andhrauniversity.edu.in

These are the best universities who offer's B.F.A course.

Since you said you have interest in paintings and drawings. So, you will find all the details regarding courses and duration of B.F.A in all the colleges on their respective websites. Do check the notification in the universities website for programme dates and any other queries.
22nd December 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?

hello,
I am now studying in 12th arts. How many percentage will be requied for the course? Kindly send me full details of fine arts colleges like fee, duration of course etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?