7th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) candidate of Loyola College Chennai?

Hi all, I am going to apply for BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course in Loyola College Chennai. I would like to know that if I do BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) from this college then what are the job opportunities available for me?

10th July 2019, 12:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) candidate of Loyola College Chennai?

There are lots of job opportunities is available after studying BSc in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology. You will get the jobs in areas like Biotechnology companies, Science Research Departments, Government hospitals, Medical equipment companies.

Some of the job positions are:-

Wildlife Biologist
Animal Breeder
Animal Trainer
Zookeeper
Lab Technician
Veterinarian
Animal Caretaker
Researcher
10th July 2019, 06:34 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) candidate of Loyola College Chennai?

There are plenty opportunities available after completion of Bachelor of Science in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology from Loyola College, Chennai.

You can start your career as Conservationist, Forensic Expert, Animal Caretaker, Researcher, Zookeeper, Veterinarian, Animal Breeder, Wildlife Biologist, Animal Trainer, Lab Technician etc.

You can join departments like Biotechnology Companies, Government Hospitals, Science Research Departments, Medical Equipment Companies or Colleges and Universities etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?