16th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) candidate of Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Hi all, I am going to apply for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) course in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research. I would like to know that if I do BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

20th July 2019, 05:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) candidate of Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

The candidates who have completed BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research can get employment in various government and private hospitals and other departments.

You can work as Radiographer, X-Ray Technician, Ultrasound Technician, Medical Image Analysis Scientist, Radiologic Technologist in various hospitals after completing B.Sc(Medical Imaging Technology).
20th July 2019, 10:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) candidate of Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

The job opportunities for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) candidate of Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Diagnostic Centres

=> Doctor’s Offices

=> Educational & Research Institutes

=> Hospitals

=> Radiology Clinics

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Area Sales Manager

=> Imaging Research Assist. Manager

=> Lead Medical Image Analysis Scientist

=> Marketing Executive

=> Medical Advisor

=> Radiographer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?