31st August 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Biochemistry) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD(Biochemistry) from Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research. Can you please let me know about the stipend offered for this PhD course? Please let me know if I can get a stipend or not?

4th September 2019, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Biochemistry) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD(Biochemistry) from Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research. Can you please let me know about the stipend offered for this PhD course? Please let me know if I can get a stipend or not?
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not and if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

Some University provided University Funding Scholarship for Ph.D scholar candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?