1st August 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BE(Medical Electronics) candidate of Jeppiaar Institute of Technology?

Hi all, I am going to apply for BE(Medical Electronics) course in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology. I would like to know that if I do BE(Medical Electronics) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

4th August 2019, 05:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BE(Medical Electronics) candidate of Jeppiaar Institute of Technology?

There are lots of job opportunities available for Medical Electronics graduates. A Medical Electronics engineer designs and produces electronic equipment responsible for maintenance and servicing, imaging devices such as MRI scanners, patient monitors and defibrillators, etc. After graduation, you can work in hospitals, medical institutions, medical equipment manufacturing companies, the pharmaceutical industry, and other healthcare units.
5th August 2019, 12:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BE(Medical Electronics) candidate of Jeppiaar Institute of Technology?

The job opportunities for BE(Medical Electronics) candidate of Jeppiaar Institute of Technology is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Electronics & Instr. Engineering

=> Medical Systems

=> Medical Electronics & Instrumentation

=> Hospitals

BEST JOB TYPES

=> Clinical Engineer

=> Patent Analyst

=> Business Manager

=> Professor/Teacher

=> Research Scientist

=> Technical Writer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?