29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram for BE(Medical Electronics) course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

4th August 2018, 04:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

Jeppiaar institute of technology is one of the institution affiliated by Anna university. This institution offers different level degrees in different subjects where BE in Medical Electronics is one of them.
The intake of students is different for every course, for BE in Medical Electronics the seats will be around 60.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Medical Electronics is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can attend entrance exam conducted by the state government and qualify in merit for getting admission into the institution.

For more information visit the official website of Jeppiaar institute of technology.
5th August 2018, 08:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

As per my knowledge, BE(Medical Electronics) course is not offered by Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram.

BEST OTHER COURSES FOR YOU

=> B.E - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING

=> B.E - COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING

=> B.E - ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING

=> B.E - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?