1st June 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) candidates in Southern India?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) in Chennai. I want to do job after my BTech(Rubber & Plastic Technology Engineering) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private sector in Southern India? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

3rd June 2019, 07:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) candidates in Southern India?

Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) candidates in Southern India:-

Professor

Associate Professor

Aircraft maintenance engineering

Aircraft maintenance technician
4th June 2019, 02:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) candidates in Southern India?

B.E in Aeronautical Engineering is of 4 year and is a Under Graduate level course.
After pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering, you can become a Design Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Avionics Engineer, Air Traffic Controller or Mechanical Engineer.

The pay scale of each of the categories varies from Rs.2,00,000 per annum to Rs.2,60,000 per annum for freshers. However, your salary increases as per your skills and experience.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in B.E in Aeronautical Engineering is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?