4th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any managament quota admission possible in BITS?

I have got 88% marks in 12th board isc. My pcm aggregate is 68%. Please tell me if i can get admission in bits under the graduation course through management quota?

Please reply fast.

4th February 2016, 05:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any managament quota admission possible in BITS?

No, there is no management quota seats in any branch of Birla Institute of Technology and Science either at Pilani or Goa or Dubai. There is no provision of admission based on PCM percentage.

You must appear for entrance examination conducted by this institute called Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT). However, you are not eligible for BITSAT because minimum of 75% aggregate is required in PCM to apply for this exam.
4th February 2016, 07:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in BITS Pilani in graduation course through management quota after the completion of your 12th boards from a recognized University.

You need to contact the University's officials in order to get admission through management quota and they will help you out if there is any vacant seats left for admission.
4th February 2016, 07:35 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You do have a good score in your boards, but probably not the best to get you into BITS Pilani. You should however opt for entrance examinations in order to get admission in BITS Pilani rather than to get admission through management quota.

However, if still you wish to get admission in the above mentioned University, you need to visit the Institute and contact the officials responsible in providing admission to candidates via management quota and you will be further assisted.
5th February 2016, 02:31 PM
satyavivek

Sorry to say,BITS is probably the only private institute that does not have"management" seats.But then BITs charges a uniform fees from all its students and this is one of the highest in the country.So in a way a merit admission to BITS also has a prerequisite taht you should be able to afford it.BITSAT requires a minimum 75% aggregate in PCM.
3rd June 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 115 marks in bitsat 2019 . Should i register for counseling? Is it of any use?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?