16th February 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Journalism Honors suitable for MBA degree?

I have passed 12th and i want to do journalism honors. But after my graduation i wanted to do MBA. So will journalism honors be suitable option for me in MBA? Please help.

28th January 2017, 01:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Journalism Honors suitable for MBA degree?

Yes, definitely your decision for journalism Honours is suitable in order to pursue MBA course in future, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation course in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course in future.
30th January 2017, 02:50 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Is Journalism Honors suitable for MBA degree?

Technically speaking you will be eligible for an MBA degree if you would have completed your graduation from a recognized college/university with more than 50% in aggregate.
But speaking about the decision to do so, I must say that this decision is quite insignificant to your career.
Journalism and MBA have very little in common and seldom will you require one degree in the others field.
Doing an MBA after Journalism will not be very fruitful at all.
So, you have to de use as to whether you want to pursue journalism or an MBA. Decide what you are more passionate about and more interested in. Research more about both the fields as to the work either of them have to do. Also look at your own skill sets and see which field suits you better.
Do choose your stream as per the above results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?