14th November 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Latest question papers of Financial Management for B.Com 3rd year

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for B.Com 3rd year exam. I am a bit weak in Financial Management so I want the latest question papers of Financial Management for B.Com 3rd year. Please provide as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Please provide last year Question papers/Sample papers of MBA Finance of ICFAI University?
  3. Where can I get Group E financial management question papers?
  4. Previous years question papers of financial management?
  5. Previous few years question papers with answers for 2nd year B.Com Financial Management -- [New]
  6. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. TYB.Com financial account question papers?
  8. CAIIB last five year question papers for Advance Banking Management and Banking Financial Management
  9. IGNOU- PGDFM- MS 422 Bank Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 3 to 5 question papers for group E financial management and operation management
  11. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  12. TYB.Com question papers of financial management?
  13. Past years question papers for MBA quantitative methods, financial accounting, general management
  14. CAIIB previous five year question papers of Advance Bank Management and Bank Financial Management with solution
  15. Question papers of M.Com 1st year course of Karnataka University Dharwad?
  16. Mumbai University TYB.Com question papers of management II or financial management?
  17. universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year
  18. Kuvempu University BBM Third Year-Financial Management and Indian Capital Market Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th November 2016, 08:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest question papers of Financial Management for B.Com 3rd year

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years papers of Financial Management for B.Com 3rd year, so regarding that I have attached a link below. As there are not much resources available on the internet, so I have attached few of the papers regarding the course.

Kindly, find the attachment below and download the papers from the link. These papers will help you a lot in your preparation, so start practicing from now.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCOM III FM.pdf(208.7 KB, 1453 views)
16th November 2016, 02:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Here, I have attached some of the previous year papers of B.Com 3rd year*Financial Management) papers, kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf financial management_1.pdf(78.5 KB, 2197 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_2.pdf(312.1 KB, 933 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_3.pdf(372.3 KB, 619 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_4.pdf(275.3 KB, 486 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_5.pdf(230.1 KB, 440 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_6.pdf(82.9 KB, 464 views)
File Type: pdf financial management_7.pdf(709.4 KB, 858 views)
9th February 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Previous year exam of financial management of dbrau B.com 3rd year
6th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Financial management question paper bcom 3rd year from kanpur university
12th January 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

S Ltd is considering a new project which requires an investment of Rs 200 lakhs. The project is expected to yield the following gross profit (before depreciation and tax)
8th September 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Financial management b.com 3rd year question papers of ccs University
15th September 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Financial management sem 5 objectives questions
1st March 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have financial management 3 semester b.com second year previous years question papers with answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?