19th August 2010, 12:18 AM
sn.narang91

universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year

where and how should i a apply in a ugc and govt. of india recognized university for pg-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year.kindly list up the universities and also help me how should i procced further after bcom hons

by sanjana narang

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  2. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  3. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  5. How to do MBA in HR through distance learning? I have done 3rd year diploma in Hotel Management after 12th
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  8. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  9. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  10. Universities offering PG Diploma in Project Management through Distance Learning?
  11. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  12. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  13. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I apply for PGDBF? How will it help me in banking sector?
  15. How to Do Diploma in Mechanic by Distance Learning after passing diploma in system management from Aptech and Advance diploma in materials management from ISBM?
  16. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  17. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
19th August 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year

vao question answers tamil
19th August 2010, 05:54 PM
shivdayal sharma

Default Re: universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year

Dear friend

one of the best university for pg-diploma in financial management through distance learning is Indira Gandhi open university.its also UGC approved and AICTE also approved. for detail go through this web page "http://www.education.nic.in/dist_inst.asp"
16th September 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE AND UNIVERSITIES OF PGDFM
12th November 2010, 08:08 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year

Hi!!!!
To do any diploma or degree better to join IGNOU cause IGNOU comes in the top postion of distance learning institutes and also it has a maket value. IT proved many kind of short term and long term courses in cheapest fee.
you can also logon to www.ignou.ac.in

with best wishes!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?