19th December 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus of BSc(Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying BSc(Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. So, I would like to know about the syllabus of this undergraduate course? Kindly let me know about the latest syllabus asap.

20th December 2020, 07:09 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Latest syllabus of BSc(Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

BSc in economics is a 3 year undergraduate course
the eligibility criteria to study BSc in economics is candidate must pass 12 standard with at least 50%
The syllabus is divided into total of 6 semesters
The subjects in the semester 1 is
microeconomics one macroeconomics fun Indian economy statistics for economics 1 foundation of mathematics for environmental studies
The syllabus for semester 2 is
Microeconomics to macroeconomics to Indian economics to statistics for economics to mathematical economics 1
Semester 3 subjects includes
Law and economics theory theory and application of public finance introductory economics development in
Semester 4 subject includes
international economics research methodology primary and secondary research liberal arts
Semester 5 includes
Economic journalism IT application in economics microeconomics 3 macroeconomics 3
Semester 6 subjects include
portfolio management economic thought environmental economics and international relations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?