18th March 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

22nd March 2019, 03:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Economics / Agricultural Economics / Population Studies / Law and Economics / Public Policy / Sociology with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC/VJNT/DTNT) from a recognized college or university are eligible to study the PhD (Agricultural Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. Eligible candidates have to appear for the written test and interview for the admission to study PhD (Agricultural Economics). Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics website link is given Click Here
24th March 2019, 06:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is given below.

Name of the College - Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics

Name of the course - PhD in Agriculture Economics

>> You must have done Master's Degree in Agricultural Economics or Law & Economics or Population Studies or Economics or Sociology or Political Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. And 50% in case of ST or OBC or SC or VINT or DTNT from a recognized university.

Click here for application form

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?