15th April 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Hyderabad offering admission to a candidate with 184224 rank in AP EAMCET?

Sir,
I have got 184224 rank in AP EAMCET. So please tell me that which are the colleges available for me in Hyderabad? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  2. How to get admission in colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 79523 rank in EAMCET
  3. List of the private colleges in Hyderabad? My EAMCET rank is 15229
  4. Which are the colleges offering ECE? In which college can I get after scoring 79835 EAMCET rank?
  5. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  6. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  9. List of colleges in Vijayawada offering BDS to a candidate with 2500 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Colleges in A.P. offering B.Tech(ME) course to a candidate who has secured 45687 rank in EAMCET?
  11. List of top 15 colleges for ECE branch in Hyderabad? I have scored 42654 rank in EAMCET
  12. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  13. Can i get admission in top 15 colleges in Hyderabad/Rangreddy? I have scored 56,201 rank in EAMCET
  14. List of ECE course branches after scoring 37919 EAMCET rank
  15. Which group should I choose after scoring 56,201 rank in EAMCET? List of top 15 colleges in Hyderabad/Rangreddy
  16. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  18. How to take admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
30th April 2016, 09:57 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad offering admission to a candidate with 184224 rank in AP EAMCET?

With 184224 rank there are very less chances to get an admission in any Engineering college in Hyderabad. If you got lessthan 60000 rank , then there was a chance to get an admission in any engineering college in hyderabad.

If you belongs to either SC or ST category , then there is a chance for you to get an admission in any engineering college in Hyderabad. In your question you didn't mention about which category you belong to. So , kindly note that , if you belong to SC or ST category then only there are chances to get an admission in some of the engineering colleges in hyderabad.

If not , it is better to apply for AP EAMCET exam next year and try to secure good rank . Then you will get an admission in good engineering colleges in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?