22nd July 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Non-medical B.Sc in Delhi? Difference between General and Honours in B.Sc?

Dear Sir,
Can you please tell me what is the difference between B.Sc(General) and B.Sc(Honours)? Also please get me a list of colleges offering B.Sc Non-Medical in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  2. Which are the BSE subjects in Karachi?
  3. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  4. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  5. Are there any college in New Delhi that I can get after scoring 58% in PCM?
  6. Does Punjabi University offer BSc Honors in Medical?
  7. What are the options available after BSc Medical?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  9. Is there any advantage of BSc Honors course over BSc in Physical Sciences?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  12. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  13. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  14. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  15. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  16. Fields other than Engineering or Medical after 10+2 in Science? With no entrance exam requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  18. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
10th August 2015, 05:30 PM
mwh

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Non-medical B.Sc in Delhi? Difference between General and Honours in B.Sc?

LIST OF COLLEGE OFFERING NON MEDICAL B,SC IN DELHI:
DPG Degree College, Gurgaon

K. R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon

Amity University, Haryana, Gurgaon,

GLA University (Admission Office), New Friends Colony, Delhi,

ILA University (Admission Office), New Friends Colony, Delhi,

Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon

Lovely Professional University - Admission Office, Connaught Place, Delhi

Amity University, Noida, Noida

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

ITM University, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?