6th May 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc(Hardware and Networking) course in Punjab? Entrance exam to secure admission?

Hello everyone, my aim is to become a Hardware Engineer. I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. I have taken Science. I want to know the colleges located in Punjab for Hardware and Networking course with BSc. And for admission what is the entrance exam?

10th May 2019, 12:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Hardware and Networking) course in Punjab? Entrance exam to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my aim is to become a Hardware Engineer. I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. I have taken Science. I want to know the colleges located in Punjab for Hardware and Networking course with BSc. And for admission what is the entrance exam?
List of colleges offering BSc(Hardware and Networking) course in Punjab:

CT University
Address: Ferozpur Road,, Sidhwan Khurd, Punjab

National Institute of Electronics and Information Technolog
Address: C-134, Puncom Building, Phase 8, Industrial Area,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160071

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) - 144411
10th May 2019, 12:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc(Hardware and Networking) course in Punjab? Entrance exam to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges offering BSc(Hardware and Networking) course in Punjab:

SAS Institute of Information Technology & Research
Address: C-124, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Sector 72, Industrial Area Mohali, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
Phone: 0172 509 4174

Inspired Computer Eduction Centre
Address: Near Puri Clinical Laboratory, Dhangu Rd, Pathankot, Punjab 145001
Phone: 096464 27766

WT Labs
Address: 4th floor, PKF Building, Namdev Chowk, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
Phone: 091383 91283
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?