2nd March 2022, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Lowest percentage requirement to get admission in CS hons in DU?

I have completed my 12 recently I Have no idea what I do and I personally think to do is cs hons. Pls tell me the lowest % in which I get admission in cs hons. In du.

5th March 2022, 11:38 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lowest percentage requirement to get admission in CS hons in DU?

Candidate must have scored atleast 50% marks in class 10th and 12th in respective subject in which admission is sought.

An aggregate of 45% or more marks in either english or any other Indian language from list A and combination of best 3 other subjects from list A and B.

This year BA sanskrit course recorded the least cutoff of 45%.
Many other popular DU colleges set their first cutoff between 80-90 %.
8th March 2022, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Till 2021 the admission in DU in Computer Science honors course is offered through merit basis. i.e admission is offered on the basis of your aggregate in std 12th board marks.

But as per new notification the admission will be through CUCET. So, if you want to get detail information about the procedure keep visiting the official notification.
9th March 2022, 01:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the lowest percentage of marks required in Class 12th for getting admission in University of Delhi (DU) to pursue B.Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science then it is not possible to exactly predict the same as the cutoff varies year wise, college wise, category wise, cutoff list number wise and therefore to have a fair bit of idea about the cutoffs for your concerned category or interested college, you can refer to the past year admission cutoff lists by referring to the official link of DU i.e; http://www.du.ac.in/.
9th March 2022, 05:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to get admission in DU:-

Candidates must have at least a minimum aggregate of 60% or more in one language from List A1, Mathematics and any two subjects from List B.Sc.

There is no maximum age limit for admission in B.Sc courses at Delhi University.

Candidates can check the DU B.Sc eligibility criteria on the official website at du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?