15th January 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to select Mathematics in B.Com(H) at Delhi University?

Hello
Is math required for b.com hons in delhi university.
I have studied math in 12 but I want
to drop math as I scored just passing
marks in math in 12 class.
kindly tell me can i neglect maths?

18th January 2015, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to select Mathematics in B.Com(H) at Delhi University?

Yes, Mathematics subject in your 12th standard is required to get admission in B.Com (Hons.) course in Delhi University. To get admission in B.Com (Hons.) in Delhi University, you must have passed 12th standard with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board. Since, you have secured qualifying marks in your 12th standard Mathematics subject, you can get admission in B.Com (Hons.) course in Delhi University.
18th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it mandatory to select Mathematics in B.Com(H) at Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is math required for b.com hons in delhi university.
I have studied math in 12 but I want
to drop math as I scored just passing
marks in math in 12 class.
kindly tell me can i neglect maths?
Yes, of course Mathematics is mandatory to apply for B.Com through Delhi University. B.Com course includes the Mathematics subjects like, Statistics, Business Mathematics etc. So, you must improve your Mathematics skill.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Hons is a four years Bachelor degree course which is divided into eight semester.

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicant must have passed 12th standard board exam (Commerce) or an equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in aggregate of English and Accounts and two subjects from among Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Mathematics and/or Statistics at 12th standard level.

For more Information, please visit here - www.du.ac.in
13th May 2015, 11:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

For the admission in the DU in BCom (H), the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have attained 17 years of age at least at the time of admission.

* The candidate must have posses 60% at least in 12th with Maths as a subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?