11th May 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AMU Engineering Entrance Exam to get BTech admission for an OBC student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam. I want to do BTech course through this this entrance exam. I am an OBC candidate. Will you tell me the marks required for getting admission in BTech course?

15th May 2019, 01:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMU Engineering Entrance Exam to get BTech admission for an OBC student?

There is no minimum marks required in AMU Engineering Entrance Exam to get BTech admission for an OBC student. The admission to the college depends on the number of seats available in the college during the councelling.

The selection is done on the basis of entrance test Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?