17th February 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is more job oriented course among Bachelor of Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology?

Respected Sir
I want to know that bsc in cardiovascular technology
is better or bachelor in physiotherapy is better.
What are the job opportunities for better one.....
please give me an correct answer......

16th May 2017, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more job oriented course among Bachelor of Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology?

It is very difficult to say that whether bsc in cardiovascular technology is better or bachelor in physiotherapy is better, because both are good courses and have great career prospects. So, it depends upon your interest in which field you want to go for.

Choose something in between these which you think is easy for you and you can understand better. Just go for the stream which you have chosen and give your best. Both have good job opportunities, so you can choose any one of them according to your interest.
17th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more job oriented course among Bachelor of Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology?

Sir, I want to know what is bsc. Cardiovascular technology?? And are the fields/ career options after doing this?? Is CVT students are in demand?
25th September 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc now I want to know which course is best for me MHA (master of health care administration) or BPT???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?