8th October 2011, 09:15 AM
krukedkat

What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?

I am currently in +2 medical, & i would like to know, what courses are available for B.Sc in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?
  2. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th?
  3. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  4. Which course should I do after my school?
  5. Which are the BSE subjects in Karachi?
  6. What courses to do after completion of 12th class except Medicine?
  7. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates?
  8. Name of courses and top institutions in India for admission in courses other than Engineering & Medical?
  9. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  11. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  12. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th with 50%?
  15. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  16. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  17. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  18. List of best graduation courses after 12th with science?
8th October 2011, 12:53 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?

Soon after completion of 12th with Science stream, better to for courses like
-Medicine
-Dental
-Veterinary
-Pharmacy course rather than going for B.Sc course.

Any way if you have profoung interest to go for B.Sc course, then you can opt for B.Sc. You can pursue your B.Sc course with any of the following subjects.
-Biotechnology
-Bio-chemistry
-Chemistry
-Microbiology
-Bioinformatics
-Cell Biology
-Genetics

You may also pursue other B.Sc courses like
-B.Sc Nursing
-Agricultural B.Sc

If you are interested in technical courses, then you can go for BCA course. You may also pursue various management related courses like
-B.Com
-BBA
8th October 2011, 01:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krukedkat View Post
I am currently in +2 medical, & i would like to know, what courses are available for B.Sc in India?
Dear friend,

List of good courses with bright job opportunities are as follows:

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give pmt exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

All the best
8th October 2011, 08:53 PM
jiit_shobhit

Lightbulb Re: What courses are available for B.Sc in India after completion of 12th Medical?

u hv lot of option after 12th vid medical,u hv to right choice to admission vid b.sc in anthropology,chemistry,food nutrition,biotech and also microbiology..for good to know u can help through internet,thankyou!
10th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

wt is the scope in forensic science cn we do bce in forensic is it preferable
9th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses are available for b.sc in india after completing of 12th engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?