3rd December 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Most appropriate books for AIIMS and AIPMT

I want one of the best ever book to refer for my preparation of AIIMS and Aipmt after refering NCERT the best and most appropriate book will be please help.

4th December 2022, 08:11 PM
Tongue

Default Re: Most appropriate books for AIIMS and AIPMT

Aims and AIPMT exam were conducted many years ago by the central governmentin order for the admissions to various MBBS and dental courses across the country into various prestigious institution as well as come top notch government colleges
now the following exams are this continued by the government and a single entrance exam for the admissions to various medical courses across the country are conducted
according to the various institutes as well as some toppers students NCERT book is the best and preferred for your preparations to give the neet examinations apart from that you will be required to solve as many as much MCQs and past papers and also give mock test for the following preparation in the examination
Sum of the good books for the MCQ preparations are
Mtg solutions for biology MCQ book
Mtg solutions for chemistry and physics
Disha publications MCQ book for biology physics and Chemistry
Truman biology book
a Target publication book which has 35 years pass solved the need papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?