8th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?

Sir, how should i prepare for A.I.I.M.S and A.I.P.M.T ? I mean which books are prefered best for medical entrance exams ? How many hours a day should a average student like me should study ?

15th August 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?

i am in 12th standard.how can i prepare for MBBS entrance to get full scholorship in nepal?which books are good for home study without any coaching classes?
29th August 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?

which book should i read for medical etrance exam
16th November 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the aiims and pmt without any private coaching?
15th January 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the entrance without ant coaching
18th January 2013, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give the aiims test from canada
26th March 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for AIIMS in two months?
10th April 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

give some important books to study for NEET , AIIMS , JIPMER , COMEDK?
11th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me some gud names of books for medical entrance plss
8th May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

witch book is best for medical entrance sir pls tell me
24th September 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want list of some good chem books to build my concept?
2nd October 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am unable to management time for study, how should i read?
14th October 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

ihow many hours i will give 4 my studies.plz recommend me some bio books.my che is week .what can i do?plz ans me
15th November 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.best books for preparing aiims pmt neet
19th November 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Maybe i am not fully sure but as i know you want to prepare the exams with explorer neet biology or you can take the old books of individual subject like m.p. kaushik for zoology....
19th November 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Maybe i am not fully sure but as i know you want to prepare the exams with explorer neet biology or you can take the old books of individual subject like m.p. kaushik for zoology....
19th December 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for the medical entrance test conducted by J&K BOPEE without coaching and please suggest me the best books for preparing the test
6th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have only 1 academic year left for main medical entrance.how can i effectively complete my preparation well in advance?which books do i need to refer apart from NCERT to make both simple and higher level concepts likely to be asked for mains very clear ?. i would really be thankful if you can give a good reply.
7th April 2014, 12:59 PM
hanna kareem

Sir, how should i prepare for A.I.I.M.S and A.I.P.M.T ? I mean which books are prefered best for medical entrance exams ? How many hours a day should a average student like me should study ?[/QUOTE]
26th May 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

By which books I can pass Medical entrance exam withuot taking any coching classes.
5th August 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,pls give me some tips to prepare medical exams also pls recommand me some good books
12th October 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hw can prpre my self? which books for AIIMS entrence exam,Tel me the good books for the exam ?
29th March 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I don't get good marks in 12 standard.could i get admission in allen institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?