16th February 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

My application form will be rejected if signed with blue pen?

Hi
I have filled my viteee form online
and took out the printout.
The signature portion was filled in by blue pen.
will my form be rejected?
please help.

Related Questions:
  1. My application form will be rejected if signed with blue pen? -- [New]
  2. IIT-JEE Form filled with blue ball pen but signed with black pen : Will my form be rejected?
  3. Will my JEE form be rejected having not signed in Column 28? Can I send online application again if it rejected?
  4. Will my form get rejected if I filled IIT-JEE form with Blue ball point pen instead of Black?
  5. Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?
  6. Should the OBC certificate be signed by the DM? for IIT JEE application form
  7. Filled AIEEE form with pencil instead of Pen : Will my form get rejected?
  8. Will my form get rejected if the darkening of bubbles is done with pencil instead of pen?
  9. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  10. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  11. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  12. Use of pencil in place of Ball pen in AIEEE form -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I have not written my name and date of photograph?
  14. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  15. How to know if my CET application form is rejected or not?
  16. Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?
  17. Whether my application form will be rejected if thumb impression became incorrect in JEXPO application form?
  18. MAT Application form mistake, used black pen and now want to change the exam centre?
19th February 2015, 12:16 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My application form will be rejected if signed with blue pen?

No, your application form is not rejected.

* Candidate need to upload scanned copy of signature and photograph.

* Candidate must sign in the inside a 6x2 cm box and should scan it.

* Format of the signature is .jpeg/ jpg and size must be in between 10kb - 200 kb.

* No matter which pen you are signed.

* Although you are signed with blue pen your application form will not be rejected.
19th February 2015, 11:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidates who have cleared the entrance examination in 2010-2014, they don’t need to upload the photo and signature as they are available with the EAMCET office. Candidates from CBSE or ISC or equivalent exam need to upload the photo less than 30KB and in .jpg file format with signature during the online application form filling process.You can use blue or black ball point pen.
20th February 2015, 01:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need not to worry. It happens sometimes with the candidates and the university generally accepts the application form as it costs you pretty much.
In this case just write an application to the admission director of the VIT University informing him about the incident happened and requesting him to accept the form and allowing you to sit in the VITEEE.
You can also send the mail to the admission cell in the VIT University informing this and asking them the further procedure. Email Address of VIT - [email protected]
Write the application and send it along with your application form and wait for their response. They will contact you about the further proceedings.
19th January 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

My applications to VITEE 2017; Amrita, SRMJEE and Manipal are signed by Blue ink will it be rejected?
28th January 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I signed with blue pen for the aiims entrance exam? Is it liable to be rejected? What is the corrective action to be taken?
1st September 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I singed with blue pen at online appliction for CDS exam wether they will reject my form due to blue ink?
15th June 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my IBPS RRB form with blue signatur. Any problem will be made in future
1st February 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Darkened the circle with black pen instead of Hb pencil will my form get rejected?should I apply again?
24th March 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Will my application be rejected if bubbling done with black pen ..?
16th July 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I have signed and content of declaration in blue pen instead of black pen in tobacco board recruitment for field officer. Did this matter? Will they reject my form?
12th May 2021, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I fill my signature with blue ink I sbi clerk form . will my form get rejected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?