25th January 2011, 08:19 PM
ishita go

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?

i have submitted my aieee form but the problem is that i have bubbled the circles in the aieee form ith pencil instead of pen.rest all details i have filled correctly. i am tensed that my form dosentgets rejected.please help me and tell me what to do now will aieee ignore this mistake .please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
22nd May 2011, 08:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?

ISHITA you make a big mistake i hope these mistakes are not consider by AIEEE.

Instruction are to round in ball pen in BLUE/BLACK.

but you rounded by pencil, your paper might be regected because paper will checked by computer and instruction to computer as that.

so when your paper will entered for calculation can not be evaluate....
9th January 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?

i gave a wrong address nd submit the form then what is the procedure to gave a right address
17th May 2013, 11:58 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Didnt you read the instructions? You are suppose to fill the bubbles via black pen.
The reason for ball pen and not pencil is pencil produces shiny circles.
Since the forms are machine read, lights get reflected and thus computer cant read properly.

for wrong address, you should call and let them know. They would take care of this.

All the best
17th May 2013, 12:18 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?

Hi

Didnt you read the instructions? You are suppose to fill the bubbles via black pen.
The reason for ball pen and not pencil is pencil produces shiny circles.
Since the forms are machine read, lights get reflected and thus computer cant read properly.

for wrong address, you should call and let them know. They would take care of this.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?