1st September 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

My online result of EIILMU is not released. What to do?

I completed degree in 2015. I am waiting for one year but not use till my online mark list not updated. I want online result. Tell me result please. Release my online marksheet. My ENROLMENT no: (EIILMU/12/F43254)

2nd September 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My online result of EIILMU is not released. What to do?

In order to get and check your online result of EIILM University, you have to follow the process given below:

> The institute has its official website, you can just click on the website and go through the details. (www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in).

> After the website loads, you just have a look at the details and you shall find links that will direct you to the result page.

> Then you will be asked to enter your symbol number or the roll number and date of birth.

> Keep patience and wait for a while and you shall see the result on the page. EIILM University Result will appear. You shall then obtain marksheet for the exam you appeared.
2nd September 2016, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If after a year also your marksheet is not yet released, you must have to contact to the University directly. After you contact to the University, state them about your issues properly. I am sure that they will help you at their level best.
3rd September 2016, 01:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you need your online marksheet of EIILM university so, regarding that you have to follow the given procedure:

> The institute has its own official website so, you can just click the website and check out the details. (www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in).

> After the website loads, you have to go through the details and you will find links that will direct you to the result page.

> Then you will be asked to enter your symbol number or the roll number and date of birth.

> After that wait for sometime and you will see the result on the page. EIILM University Result will appear. Hence, you will get the online mark sheet for the examination you had appeared.
9th June 2022, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

All 2015 BA pass candidates are eligible for applying govt job in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?