7th October 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying in 12th standard in Kerala. I am following ISC syllabus. I want to get admission for BDS in Tamil Nadu. Is entrance exam necessary for BDS in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  3. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  4. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  6. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  7. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  8. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  13. How many seats available for both MBBS and BDS in Tamil Nadu? Am I eligible for BDS as per my rank?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  15. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  16. What are the colleges offering Distance Education in M.Tech/M.E for Civil Engineering branches?
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
13th October 2015, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?

For BDS admission you have to appear for entrance exam because admission is purely based on merit. Even for management quota seats you have to appear for entrance exam.

You can appear for exams like NEET for admission in BDS across the country. There are many dental colleges in Tamil Nadu which give admission based in NEET scores.
13th October 2015, 10:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?

Yes Entrance Examination is a must for the course of BDS.
You will not be able to take admission without clearing an Entrance Examination for the course of BDS.
You need to appear in the All India Entrance Examination for Medical Courses and you need to crack that Entrance Examination.
Once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you can take admission to the course of BDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?