26th February 2012, 04:33 PM
ra_skumar

Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job

Dear Sir,
I am studying 10th std in Noida as my father is working in Noida. My native place is Madurai & due to my father's job, I am studying in Noida till now. If I continue to study +2 in Noida, will I get equal chance like students studying in Tamil Nadu to study Engg/Medical colleges or is there any quota system for students like me or I should Join & complete +2 from Tamil Nadu schools to compete like other students of Tamil Nadu.
Kindly advise me.

Thanking you,
Balaji

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered a native of Tamil Nadu if I pass 12th from Noida while I am born in Madurai?
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  4. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  5. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  6. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  7. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  9. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  12. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  13. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  14. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  15. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  16. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  17. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  18. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
17th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job

Sir, my daughter born in kerala and studied in AP. is it eligible for seeking admission Mbbs in tamilnadu.
22nd August 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job

dear sir i belongs to tamil nadu and working in other states and my children born and studying in different states.my children want to study their highier education in tamil nadu.whether my children eligible to seek admission in tamil nadu engineering colleges and how can i get nativity certificate in tamil nadu r .subramanian nagpur
1st April 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I did my studies in CBSE till class 10th & i did my class 11&12 in tamil nadu which is a state board, so can i get a college in Delhi .. how much % is needed

thank you
DRAKE
28th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th class with State Board of Andhra Pradesh and now studying 11th standard in Faridabad. Would I be eligible for appearing Medical Entrance Test in Delhi

B. Anusha
Faridabad
24th July 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son's native is tamilnadu he has completed his 10th board in tamilnadu but now he is studying plus1 and plus 2 in andhra is he eligible to participate in tamilnadu engineering counselling what are all the proceedures to be followed to participate please guide us
11th July 2017, 11:10 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

All over India there is only one entrance exam for getting admission into MBBS & BDS. The exam is National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) through candidate can get admission all over India based on the performance in the exam.

In NEET 85% of the seats are given under state quota and 15% seats are given under all over India quota.

To get eligible for state quota the candidate should have studied minimum 4 years in the same state considered the 11th & 12th classes, if not the candidate is not eligible for the state quota he'll be considered under all over India quota and can get admission in any government or private college all over India.
After clearing the exam the candidate should attend for the counseling for getting admission in any college in any state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?