3rd February 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?

Hello
My daughter had attended last year Eamcet engineering exam,
but she failed in Maths one subject,
do she has to attend Eamcet again?
where she is preparing to clear the subject in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching classes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad for Mathematics
  2. After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?
  3. Coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of NATA?
  4. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  5. UGC NET coaching classes for mathematics in Hyderabad?
  6. List of coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  7. Coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of IIIT-PGEE?
  8. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  9. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  10. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  12. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  13. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  14. Can I give 12th improvement after passing 44%?
  15. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  16. Online coaching classes for preparation of CLAT and other LAW entrance exams?
  17. Which are the good coaching classes for preparation for IAS after engineering? What is the duration of the coaching? How much does it costs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Coaching classes for preparation for NET(computer science) exam?
10th February 2015, 10:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?

Yes, she has to reappear in EAMCET Entrance Examination. Since there is cutoff in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in EAMCET Engineering exam, she has to cross that cutoff marks to be eligible for getting admission in Engineering. Apart from these, there is another option through which she can get admission through Donation (Management courses) if you are financial good. But I suggest her to attempt EAMCET Engineering Entrance examination once again to get seat in good Engineering college.

List of EAMCET Coaching Centers in Hyderabad:

>> Target Academy
Ph. No: 8897798766
Address: #402, M.N.Reddy Complex, Vikas Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Dilsukhnagar

>> Kites Academy
Ph. No: 09966177231
Address: Flat No.8-3-945/A/6, 1st Floor, Opposite RKS Grand Shopping Mall, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana-500073

>> Raos IIT Academy
Ph. No: 040-27555815, 9849493202
Address: Bharkapura Main Road, Kachiguda Station Road, Secunderabad, Hyderabad

>> Vikas Coaching Center, Hyderabad
Ph. No: 040-23155476
Address: Hydernagar, Kukatpally, Telangana

>> Ideal Coaching Centre
Ph. No: 040-24152525
Address: Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?