6th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?

i am Rohit.jajee an engg 3rd year student of cememt and ceramics branch.I want to know the coaching centers in hyderabad providing coaching for gate in XE syllabus and the dates of commencement of the classes and adress with contact numbers of those coaching centers.

Related Questions:
8th July 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?

how do i prepare for gate examination which is going to be held on 2013
?
17th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?

I have passed my B.Tech(ECE) last year,now I want to go for Job,which coaching i have to takeup.Some one has told me to pass the GATE exam for getting job,please sugest me.
1st April 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Miss Priyadarshini Maharana B.Sc.3 yr.student with Geology Hohours.I want to know the coaching centers in hyderabad providing coaching for gate IIT in geology subject and the dates of commencement of the classes and adress with contact numbers of those coaching centers.
16th April 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is completing 10 2 with MPC this year. How to proceed further to prepare for civils at graduation level? Which is the best course to prepare for civils.
25th April 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a 6th sem mechanical engineering student under WBUT. Could you please suggest me how to prepare for GATE 2016 without any coaching? I will be obliged to you if I can be helped by your precious suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?