17th February 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

NIFT or FDDI, which institute is better to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?

dear sir,
can you advise me whether I should go
for NIFT or FDDI for fashion design course.
Whether it is worth to do this course in Graduation.
with regards

\

28th February 2015, 08:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIFT or FDDI, which institute is better to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?

It totally depends upon your area of interest and choice.

FDDI i.e. Footwear Design& development institute gives training related to the footwear like various leather used in shoes, its cutting and manufacturing a beautiful perfect footwear. It includes the manufacturing for both men and women.

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology teaches various things about textile processing, fashion, leather, apparels and accessories designing. They emphasizes on style and designing of various household and leather products like handbags etc.

So it totally depends on you as into which field you want to take your steps forward. Both the courses are good and very good job scope in modern world.
8th June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIFT or FDDI, which institute is better to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?

Everybody is aware of the latest news i.e. Fake degrees getting distributed by FDDI and that they have got 2 months time to put everything in place. Considering all this, should I keep FDDI as an option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?