16th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for girls while pursuing B.A and having 'C'certificate with A grade?

what are the opportunities for girls with arts stream after or ongoing graduation.I am doing graduation in arts and going to complete this year please tell me what are the fields in which i can apply and also i am "C" certificate holder with A grade please reply me on [email protected]
thanks
NEHA
KOTA(RAJ)

17th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Opportunities for girls while pursuing B.A and having 'C'certificate with A grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the opportunities for girls with arts stream after or ongoing graduation.I am doing graduation in arts and going to complete this year please tell me what are the fields in which i can apply and also i am "C" certificate holder with A grade please reply me on [email protected]
thanks
NEHA
KOTA(RAJ)
There are good job opportunities available for the BA course in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You are required to score at least 50% to 60% of marks in Graduation in order to get good job with high salary package. Being a Fresher I suggest you to learn about the nature of work and gain some work experience in the concerned field, which is helpful for you to get the good salary package. After completing B.A course you can apply for jobs in any one of the below mentioned fields,

- Teaching Profession
- Banking Sector
- Postal Department
- Insurance Sectors
- BPO Companies etc
17th June 2015, 11:03 AM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: Opportunities for girls while pursuing B.A and having 'C'certificate with A grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanks
NEHA
KOTA(RAJ)

Career Option After B.A:
B.Ed
MBA
MCA
MA
LLB

So, choose a course according to your interest area and also pursue it from one of good universities like: Lovely Professional University, Delhi University, Christ University, BITS........etc which have good infrastructure and will provide better exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?