16th June 2012, 03:18 PM
joshnabonu9

How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

i joshnabonu pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering wanted to get information about jobs for girls in airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Air Force or Army after Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  2. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force? I am pursuing final year engineering in electrical and electronics stream
  4. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  8. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  9. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  11. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  12. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  13. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  14. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  15. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  16. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?
5th October 2012, 06:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

There are no jobs in the Indian Air Force for boys of girls unless you have completed either 12th or graduation. Unfortunately diploma course is not considered equal to any of them. Therefore you can not apply for job in Air Force merely with diploma course.

I believe you must be pursuing diploma after 10th, that rules out the possibility of appearing for the National Defence Academy. The only option if front of you is Combined Defence Service Examination by the Union Public Service Commission.

But you will need a minimum of graduation degree to do so. The option for you is to pursue B.Tech after completing the diploma course. You can take admission for B.Tech through lateral entry. However you will have to pass diploma course with at least 60 percent marks. If you are willing to do that then you can apply for job in Indian Air Force.

Eligibility

>>Nationality<<

1. The candidate must be citizen of India or,

2. A subject of Bhutan, or

3. A subject of Nepal, or

4. Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 with intention of permanent stay.

>>Age Limit<<

1. Indian Military Academy 19-24 years

2. Naval Academy 19-22 years

3. Air Force Academy 19-23 years

>>Education<<

1. A graduation degree with Maths and Physics as subjects in 12th or,

2. A B.Tech degree in any stream.

Examination Pattern

English

General Knowledge

Elementary Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?