18th February 2023, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the other types of question that I can answer on Chegg or Transtutors like platforms?

As I have already mentioned that I am a student, so how can I answer to those people who are trying to make their career? In that case right now I don't have any knowledge about helping anyone to make their career or answer to their education related problems? if i am not able to answer those question,which are the other types of question that I can answer on Chegg or Transtutors like platforms?please answer.....

18th February 2023, 11:58 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Which are the other types of question that I can answer on Chegg or Transtutors like platforms?

As a student, you may not have the expertise to answer career-related or education-related questions. However, you can still answer other types of questions on Chegg or Transtutors like platforms, such as:
  • Homework questions: You can answer homework questions related to your academic subjects, which can help you solidify your own understanding of the topics and earn money at the same time.
  • General knowledge questions: You can answer general knowledge questions that you are familiar with, such as questions about history, geography, science, etc.
  • Language questions: If you are proficient in a language, you can answer questions related to grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, etc.
  • Technical questions: If you have technical expertise in a particular field, you can answer questions related to software, hardware, or other technical issues.

Remember to always answer questions truthfully and to the best of your knowledge, and to refer to reliable sources if necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?