17th May 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in JIPMER-Puducherry for studying BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

22nd May 2019, 08:17 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Percentage required in 12th for B.sc in Radio therapy technology is 50% for Gen and OBC in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botony from the recognized board.

40% marks required for SC/ST candidates

For more details about the eligibility criteria you can see the below facts.

<> As mentioned above you need to satisfy the educational qualifications.

<> You must be a Indian Citizen.

<> You should have completed the minimum 17 years of age to apply for JIPMER entrance Exam.

<> Admission for any B sc course will be based on B Sc JIPMER Entrance Examination.

Last date to apply for JIPMER entrance exam is 25th May 2019.

Date of Examination is 22 June 2019.
22nd May 2019, 08:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry?

The percentage required in 12th class from CBSE with science stream is 60% marks in aggregate. Admission will be on the basis of the JEE MAIN score.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
22nd May 2019, 11:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology or Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class with Medical Stream from a recognized board of education.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry is 50%.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology course is three years.
22nd May 2019, 05:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry, you have to clear 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English as compulsory subjects with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized institute.
You have to qualify an entrance exam to get BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam.
22nd May 2019, 05:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage required to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) admission in JIPMER-Puducherry is 60% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The admission to the B.Sc. in Renal Dialysis Technology course is through the entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Punducherry.

You can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc. in Renal Dialysis Technology course through http://www.jipmer.edu.in.

The last date to apply for the entrance examination is 24/05/2019. The admission test would be conducted on 23/06/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?