2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

7th August 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

There are no percentage criteria mentioned in the admission to study BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Candidates who have passed intermediate or 10+2 English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects or equivalent are eligible to study BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Duration of the course is three years and six months, including six month internship. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?