19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Visual Communication) admission in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Thanthai Hans Roever College for studying BSc(Visual Communication) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

20th September 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BSc(Visual Communication) admission in Thanthai Hans Roever College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Thanthai Hans Roever College for studying BSc(Visual Communication) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

There is no percentage criteria is mentioned in the website of the Thanthai Hans Roever College for the admission to study BSc Visual Communication. Students who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent are eligible to study BSc Visual Communication at the Thanthai Hans Roever College. Duration of the BSc Visual Communication at the Thanthai Hans Roever College is 3 years. Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?