22nd July 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th ISC to get Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from ISC Board with Commerce stream. I want to get admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission.

25th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th ISC to get Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from ISC Board with Commerce stream. I want to get admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission.

There is no minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) course in the Sambhram College of Hotel Management. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or PUC in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Hotel Management in the Sambhram College of Hotel Management. Duration of the Bachelor of Hotel Management course is 4 years in the Sambhram College of Hotel Management. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th July 2019, 10:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th ISC to get Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management?

B.H.M. or Bachelor of Hotel Management is an undergraduate Management course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th ISC to get Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management is 50 to 60%. The duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management course is 4 years.
26th July 2019, 12:46 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such minimum marks needed in 12th standard ISC to get Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management. However, those who completed their 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply. The duration of the Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Sambhram College of Hotel Management is for three years which is divided into six semesters.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?