6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology admission in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

10th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology admission in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream. I want to get admission in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

There are no minimum percentage criteria mentioned in the admission to study 3 years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management with Industrial Exposure in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla. Eligibility to study the Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management with Industrial Exposure in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla is a pass in 10+2 or Graduate in any stream. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?