16th June 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to get BE(Production Engineering) admission in Sinhgad International Student Center?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from Maharashtra Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Sinhgad International Student Center for studying BE(Production Engineering) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

18th June 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to get BE(Production Engineering) admission in Sinhgad International Student Center?

Percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to get BE(Production Engineering) admission in Sinhgad International Student Center is 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized bohttp://www.sinhgad.edu/Sinhgad-Inter...tudent-Center/ard.

For more information just visit;
19th June 2019, 12:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to get BE(Production Engineering) admission in Sinhgad International Student Center?

=> B.E. Production Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Production Engineering is an undergraduate Production Engineering course.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to get BE(Production Engineering) admission in Sinhgad International Student Center is 50%.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Production Engineering is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?