14th March 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) in Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism from Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism course? Please let me know immediately.

18th March 2019, 03:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) in Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism from Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism course? Please let me know immediately.

There is no percentage criteria required in 12th to study BBA in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism course in the Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam. Eligibility to study the BBA in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism course in the Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination. Duration of the BBA in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism course in the Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam is 3 years. Admission is based on the marks secured in the 10+2 examination. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
18th March 2019, 09:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) in Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam?

As per the eligibility criteria mentioned on the website. There is no minimum percentage require. However, you would need to be 10+2 or equivalent pass.

You should have attained the minimum age of 17 years to apply.

The duration of the BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) would be of 3 years.
18th March 2019, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage is required in 12th Class in order to be eligible for pursuing this course. The detailed information is given below.

Name of the College - Flying Cats, Visakhapatnam

Name of the Course - BBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. Admission is done based on the marks obtained in 12th Class.

Ph. No: 0891 667 2345
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?