29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management for BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

1st August 2019, 02:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management?

In order to get admission in BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, you must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) at 10+2 level from a recognized board.
Age limit to apply for this course is 22 years for General/OBC candidate and 25 years for SC/ST candidate.
BBA Programme in Tourism & Hospitality Management is full time 4 years.

You can find details at;
https://nithm.ac.in/admissions/
1st August 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management for BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

The percentage required in 12th to study BBA (Tourism & Hospitality) is 50% in the National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. Students who have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to study the Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism & Hospitality) in the National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. The age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST) for the admission to study BBA (Tourism & Hospitality) in the National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
2nd August 2019, 01:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) The applicant required to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard to be eligible for BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) at National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. The relaxation of 5% of marks for reserved category candidates. They required to score at least 45% of marks in 12th board exam.

2) The applicant age limit is 22 years and 25 years for SC/ST for the admission to study BBA (Tourism & Hospitality) in the National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?