23rd September 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology?

Hi friends, I want to study Bachelor of Fashion Design course in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. I would like to know if I can get an education loan for this course? I am a little worried because I want to apply for an education loan for this course. So, is it possible or not.

26th April 2021, 12:38 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology?

Yes, You can get an education loan for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.

To get education loan follow given procedure.

Visit any bank with all your documents and ask for education loan.

Now they will tell you procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

Fill application form and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?